Tuesday 7 December 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 133

Good frosty morning everyone, boy it's coooooolddd........!!!!!!!!! 
Time for our last A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge of the year, and it's an easy peasy one to end on!!  We would like to see some 'christmas cards!'
I need to count mine up and see if I need to make any more in a hurry lol!!  Then there's the chore of writing them all ugghh..!!
Anyhow, here is my card for the challenge it's an 8x8 so a really nice size, this was made especially for my mum and dad from the girls or as written inside the card, their '2 little angels'! 
The papers are papermania naughty and nice christmas, I added some glitter glue to each of the white dots as it needed a little something and I didn't want to add anything more i.e. embellies!  The gorgeous angels image is on of SJ's musings (SJ's Little Musings) and I absolutely adore them, I so wish I had more time to create with them!  The pointsettia is from a bunch of artificle ones that I got from QD, just added the pretty button as the centre.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors for this challenge :
Whimsy Stamps who have very kindly donated a $15 gift certificate.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts our very own Nikki has donated a £10 gift certificate.  She also has a christmas sale on so go take a look!

I would like to enter this card into the Secret Crafter challenge = christmas and also into the Simon Says sketch challenge.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful Joanne! Loving these sweet angels. Great colour combo and fabbie button on the Poinsetta. I really like the scalloped edge of the card too. Hugs, Maria

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Joanne :-) the image is lovely and the papers and embellies are fab, your parents will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

What a fabulous card Joanne, great colours, beautiful poinsettia - as for that image it is stunning - I love it!!

So glad you joined us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, love the sweet angels.
luv
Debby

Becky said...

Hi Joanne! long time no visit!! I just love your card hon, so gorgeous and perfect image for your 2 little angels!! I just posted a card using the same papers lol! xx

Anonymous said...

xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com

We can post your custom message on millions of forums, blogs and message boards worldwide.
What This equal for your business & website.
Instant

Increase of web Traffic
Increase of customer Sales
Increase of Search Engine Rankings

xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com