Thursday 10 February 2011

Chairsma Cardz - Mythical/Fantasy

Good morning, Thursday already wow it'll soon be the weekend!
We have a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and the theme is 'mythical/fantasy'.
I literally left my card until the last minute, I really didn't know what to do!  Still think it turned out okay in the end.  I used an image from Pollycraft, not sure if it was a freebie or one that I won!
We have 2 fab sponsors offering great prizes and the girls have made wonderful examples, so please check out the blog to see these.

Must dash, gotta get my sausage rolls out of the oven!  Sadly none for us, I'm making them for someone else.  Mind you, that's good for the waistline!

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Your card is gorgeous, such a beautiful fairy.
luv
Debby

Clare Brown said...

beutiful card joanne and what a fab blog you have.See you over at charisma

clare x