Thursday 31 March 2011

Chairsma Cardz - Bling and Sparkles

Hello, late post I know but been a super busy morning!  This easter tag is for the new Charisma Cardz challenge which is 'bling and sparkle'.  Now although the picture doesn't show it, the egg is shaker style and has lots of teeny beads, gems and glitter inside it!  I bought these from Poundland probably 2 years ago now!!  My mum loves cadburys cream eggs so I got her a box weeks ago when they were on offer in Morrissons so thought I'd wrap them and add this little tag!  Now I've just got to find them lol!!!
I was down to be on DT hol for this weeks challenge but as I was in the mood to make something and the old mojo has still not returned since before christmas, I had a word with Carly and have swapped a couple of weeks for later on in the year!
We have great sponsors with lovely prizes and there is lots of bling and sparkle going on with the rest of the DT so please nip over and take a look!

I'm busy busy baking at the moment, just grabbing spare minutes inbetween cakes and school runs to catch up on here!!
You see it's the in-laws Golden Wedding Anniversary (well yesterday) but we are doing them a surprise 'afternoon tea' party for the weekend!  So there'll be lots of cakes, lots of tea, and lots of chatter!!  I've got cake in the oven and the 'main' celebratory cake to start icing this afternoon, then later my mum is coming over and we are going to be flower arranging!  Yes we're doing arrangements for each table, my eldest can't wait to help she just loves flower arranging (it runs in the family, my auntie is a qualified instructor, my mum and other auntie are pretty good too!  I can to a certain degree but take so long because it has to be perfect!).  I will post pictures soon!

No comments: