Thursday 10 March 2011

Chairsma Cardz - Easel Card

Good Thursday morning, another week nearly over (I'm already on countdown to halfterm lol!).
We have a fab new challenge over at Charisma Cardz which is 'Easel cards', I really do love these and hadn't made one for a while so this was nice to make for a change.  I'm still struggling to find the 'urge' to craft cardmaking wise and can you believe I haven't entered a challenge on any blog since before christmas!?!
For my card I used an image that I had already got printed off, sorry don't know who it's by without searching my file.  I tried to match the papers to Miss Toadie's bathing costume, doesn't she look glamorous!  The sentiment is one I printed off of my pc, I always get a little space on the bottom of my page when printing images so fill the space with sentiments!
slightly different view
We have more lovely sponsors who have donated prizes and the girls easel examples are just fab, so why not nip over and take a look.

1 comment:

Vee said...

HiJoanne!! Fabulous card love that funky image it made me chuckle, been bopping along to your cool music!!!!
Have a lovely weekend.
xxVee