Thursday 21 April 2011

Chairsma Cardz - Jokes & Laughter

Scheduled post again and today it's new challenge time over at Charisma Cardz.  The theme this week is 'Jokes & Laughter'.
Ages ago I bought some LaPashe Flippin images really cheaply but had never used them, so thought it was time to have a look through them.  I thought this little chappy and the sentiment were quite fun, so started cutting them out (they are decoupage!).  A very simple card as I wanted the image and sentiment to be the focus of the card, so simply doodled around the edge of the card and added a strip of sticky ribbon!
unsure really what to do with the back view of the image I simply stuck it to the inside of the front of the card, I held it up to the light to get it into the exact position, this can also be decoupaged but I used the single layer. 

For all sponsor and prize details please check out the blog, and don't forget to check out the girls examples and have a giggle to!!

1 comment:

Clare Brown said...

love it Joanne, never seen these flippin images before but they look so much fun.

clare x