Tuesday 26 April 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 149

Good morning, I hope the easter celebrations were enjoyable for all.
~It's new challenge time at A Spoon Full of Sugar and with the iminent royal wedding just around the corner our theme this week is 'A Right Royal Knees Up'.  This can be anything from castles, prince's, princesses, carriages etc
I have used I believe an Elisabeth Bell image and a layout which was in my latest copy of Quick Cards Made Easy, the papers are from a freebie pack from an early edition! 
Check out the blog for sponsor and prize details and some royal examples from the girls!
Will you be watching the wedding?  Are you having a party or going to one?  It happens to be my mums birthday so we are going to have a little do, more to celebrate her birthday but I have bought union jack bunting, plates and cups lol!!!!

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card, love the adorable image.
luv
Debby