Thursday 26 May 2011

Chairsma Cardz - Boy oh Boy!

Good morning, the weather is back to being dull and windy again here today, after having a lovely day yesterday I thought the sun was back!  Hope it's nice where you are!
It's time for a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this week's theme is 'Boy oh Boy'.
If you are anything like me I find male cards be it for boys or men a challenge, but this card was a breeze!!  I yet again used one of my Lili of the Valley die-cut images, scraps of paper and a sentiment I'd already got printed off in my little box of goodies!!
For all sponsor and prize details please check out the blog HERE.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Joanne! What a great card! It's dull and gray here too, if that makes yours more tolerable! I'm kind of done with it...it makes being home with two little ones so much harder. I agree with you: finding cards for boys or men is much harder! I love the one you've made here.

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Joanne, love it.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

hehe, I'm laughing because my 6 year old is sitting just like that image right now. Fabulous boys card, think I'm going to have to get this image. hugs Donna x