Tuesday 17 May 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - 152

Good morning, nice to see the sun back again today after yesterdays dullness!  The new challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar is 'Anything Goes' so yep you can make anything you like!
Now I had made something else to show, but was soooooo pleased with my first attempt of a ribbon/pearl necklace that I wanted to show it off lol!!!  I had seen a tutorial for this style of necklace HERE and thought I would give it a bash.  I ordered the pearls from ebay they dropped through the letter box and within less than an hour one necklace made!  I didn't quite follow the tutorial as shown, I wrapped the ribbon around the bead and then threaded it rather than the measuring and gathering method, maybe I try that next time!!
It's been a big hit with those that I have shown and have already been asked for 3 so I'd best be ordering some more pearls!  
not a great piccie, but here I am doing a spot of modelling lol!!!
 
For sponsor and prize details and not forgetting the girls examples please check out the blog.

1 comment: