Friday 9 August 2013

Charisma Cardz -Stitching

Hello, it's time for a new challenge at Charisma Cardz and this weeks theme is 'Stitching' real or fake!! 
To be honest I'd lost all track of weeks and didn't have time to make a card, but knew I had the perfect thing!  My owl!!  Hollie and I had a sewing session a while ago, we found a pattern online, got the felt, threads and needles out and got sewing.
Below is my hand sewn felt owl cushion!!
I tried to find some pictures of Hollie sewing hers but can't find them anywhere, she's yet to decide if she's putting a back on it and making a cushion like mine, or if we're sewing it onto a cusion cover!!
 
For all sponsor and prize info please head over to the blog HERE

1 comment:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

OMG this owl is gorgeous
love it,
thank you for your comment and visit on my blog
hugs Tamara