Thursday 5 September 2013

Charisma Cardz - Fancy Flourishes

Our new challenge over at Charisma Cardz is 'Fancy Flourishes'.
I kept my card very simple with a couple of layers and 1 sticker!  I have no idea of the name or make or even where I bought them as I've had them so long, but they were just perfect for the challenge!  I think anything else would've been too much, this way I think it's kind of simple elegance!!
 a closer view of the sticker, they are lovely in 'real life'!
For prize and sponsor info and also to see the girls examples please nip on over to the blog :)

1 comment:

** Isa ** said...

Hi Jo, Thanks for the lovely comment xxx Been following your summer with your fab family on fb x lloked like everyone had a fab time!!!! :) xxx Hope the girls were ok going back to school xxx Lovely card too xxx keep making cards for various challenge but never get a chance to upload them!!!! :( xxx Love and a big hug xxx