Thursday 20 September 2007

Spent more money today, yep I decided I needed to add to my ribbon stash, you can never have too much! Nipped in the building society to pay a cheque in, and was served by Kay, who asked if I'd recovered from yesterdays shopping trip, she said her day got worse with Ben having a sicking session. Aparantly he covered Thomas's friend and her and the hall floor on which Thomas slipped on it. Sounds like fun.

Made a few more christmas cards, I quite like them they are using the small christmas cards which I bought for 24p per box of 24 as toppers. As usual not taken the pictures yet so will show them another time.

Here are a few of the ones I have taken pictures of that I've made over the last few days,

Well that's it for now, may not get a post on tomorrow evening as we're off to see Joseph and his technicolour Dreamcoat, starring Craig from the tv show. I've loved the the songs from the show for years ever since we used to do yearly song festivals at school so we're talking 20+ years ago!! Matthew and I went a couple of years ago to see it at the Theatre Royal in Norwich, so when I knew it was coming closer to home decided we had to go see it again.

1 comment:

Angelswings_2 said...

I love these cards, they are stunning. Loving your blog too ;-)