Tuesday 26 February 2008

A good day for making cards again today! Mum and Dad in-law are moving house in the next day or so, so Matthew has been helping them put most of their bits into storage, he's going tomorrow to help with the final bits, bed etc. They are going to the coast but there are delays with the house they are buying so they are going to live in their motor home for a while until it is all sorted. So with Mother's day at the weekend I have had to get the cards sorted and it's also FIL's 70th birthday on the 10th so have made those to, didn't actually need the birthday cards as Matthew has invited them to lunch and possible a 'tea party' the weekend before (think his birthday is the Monday) but at least they are made and I now don't have to worry about them. This is for MIL from us, made with a freebie decoupage sheet! The following 2 are for FIL the bookatrix card is from us and the bottle from the girls (obviously) the small card is for us to write our message on as there wasn't room on the actual card
The last one is a spring card which I have had the base card feld and sitting on my desk for ages, like them because they are different but never really know how to decorate them up! Started out making this for MIL from the girls but now it's made I like it toooo... much and may give it to my mum from the girls or even for one of them to write on for me LOL...!!!! This is also my entry into Kristine's ( http://kristineskort.blogspot.com/2008/02/kristines-blog-candy-challenge-blogg.html ) blog candy challenge to make a card with your favourite stamp! Kristine I hope you like it!
Well 4 cards made the last 2 days, it could be none tomorrow as we are at playgroup in the morning and then off to Matalans as there are a couple of tops and bits I want to have a look at, yep more clothes!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie said...

love your hedgehog spring card, I keep meaning to give these a go, your's looks fab.

Kristine said...

Hi Joanne!
The blog candy challenge is over for now, so you linked it to my blog too late... I'm sorry about this cause your card was so sweet!
Better luck next time....
Warm hugs from Kristine:)