Thursday 28 February 2008

We have babies!!!

Yes last night as I was coming down the stairs I heard one of the guinnea pigs let out a little grunt, I looked straight in the cage and saw our littlest cleaning a baby piggie!! I can't believe we've got one with black on it ALL of our guinnea pigs are brown and white!!! I sat and watched and roughly 10 minutes later out came another one, brown and white this time and quite a bit smaller than the 1st but sooo.... cute! These pictures were taken when the babies, (pups I think they are called) were 13 hours old, Here is the doting mum and her babies, it's good to see her making a fuss of the little one who likes to cuddle up to her a lot, the other one (black head) is very independant and is always exploring his new home!! I love them!!
It is now a waiting game to see who is going to be next, Treacle can't possibly get much bigger and they are moving a lot, bless her, as far as we can tell all 4 of our girls (now 3) are pregnant so we could be overrun with babies soon!!!! Heh.. who cares they are sooo... cute!!!

2 comments:

Angelswings_2 said...

Congratulations on your new babies, I hope everything goes well for your other mum's to be.

Anonymous said...

Oh brill pics and lovely cards on your other entries too.

xxxxxxxx