Thursday 21 February 2008

I've been a busy bee this morning, I did the school run, hoovering, cleaned out the guinnea pigs (nice and clean now just incase the babies decide to appear any day soon!!), put a load of washing in, and put casserole in the slow pot for tea, I must be ill ..LOL...!!
I had a lovely little package in the post today sorry about the picture quality my camera is playing silly beggars!! I have some Sugar Nellie stamped images thanks Kay (from Stamp Galaxy - sugar nellie challeng blog) so I can join in the doggie challenge, bless her she has kept it open so a couple of us without the dog stamp could take part! I also received 2 packs of zooms and some flowers, love em!
So here is my entry into the dog challenge again sorry for the bad picture
Just a bit of fun, I found this on another blog, what finger are you?


You Are a Ring Finger



You are romantic, expressive, and hopeful. You see the best in everything.

You are very artistic, and you see the world as your canvas. You are also drawn to the written word.

Inventive and unique, you are often away in your own inner world.



You get along well with: The Pinky



Stay away from: The Index Finger

No comments: