Tuesday 29 April 2008

All go again

Wow it's been one hectic day today, Hollie was in tears again this morning when I took her into nursery, I was going to pick her up early knowing that we needed to go shopping to get mum's presents. They were going on a mini beast hunt, so I phoned to see how she was, as if she was ok I wanted her to join in, she was ok and when I picked her up she told me all about finding some ants and sitting on the log with Xander!!
We then headed into town, it was hard to find anything we really liked but finally got some bits and mum seemed pleased with them. We were home in time to pick Lillie up and 1/2 hour later took her to ballet and tap. Then to mum's to deliver presents!
I found the time finish off the birthday card from the girls, make some signs for mum's church windows (for the annual village flower festival) and make her a money wallet for a christening they are going to at the weekend!
Lillie coloured the first image and Hollie coloured the 3rd, I did the one in the middle, I have seen Nikki do a card similar to this in the past and really loved it, and mum's birthday was the ideal time to try one!
Here is the front of the money wallet, yes it is a pink version of the blue one I made a while ago, when mum saw it she said "I'll have one of those in pink!" and we personalized it with the greeting, I haven't photographed the inside but there is a flap to pop the money inside.

2 comments:

Momiji said...

love the birthday card for your mum..what a great idea with the kids joining in.
these stamps are so cute!
have emailed you as not sure if the pm's are going through on the forum...

Anonymous said...

What lovely work and that's a beautiful image on the baby card/wallet.

xxxxxxxxx