Tuesday 22 April 2008

Bbq's and strawberries!!

I've had a productive day today making 5 cards and an atc, for this post I will only show the challenge card and atc, save the others until tomorrow!
First up is a fruity little atc for the challenge over at Time to Craft, and I so hope I am one of the first 10 to enter as there is some scummy ribbon being given away!!

My 2nd card is for the Papertake weekly challenge which is to make a card using the sketch given. This took some work with all of the various layers etc but I think it was worthwhile, and have therefore added the 40's in the opposite corners of the image to give to Matthew who yep you guessed it will be 40 in June!! The Bella fella is one of my 3 new Bella stamps that arrived this morning, oooo.... how excited was I when I opened the envelope, I only ordered them on Sunday afternoon!!

BLOG CANDY ALERT! Sandy has got great blog candy up for grabs for 2 lucky people, she is celebrating her 10,000 hits on her blog, pop on over and take a look http://stempelchaotin.wordpress.com/

Hollie was loads better going to school this morning although when I was about to leave her face dropped, but a teaching assistant told her that they would go and put the picture's of 'some' of our guinnea pigs on the pet board and she liked that idea!! They are doing all about animals this term and had to take some pictures of their pets in some for the board and some for non-fictional books they are making about pets. She even got to do a picture on the computer which she was really happy about!

Lillie had no sooner gone to bed last night when I heard her crying, when I went to see what was up she was hanging over the loo being sick, bless her. Only thing was she had missed the acually bowl and sicked ALL over the back of the toilet yuuuuukkkkkk!!!!! I HAD to clear it up as Matthew had gone to darts, lucky git! otherwise I would normally make him do it. She did however go to school this morning and has been fine, fingers crossed she will keep tonights tea down!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is lovely. So wonderful and sweet.

I have a great Candy on my Blog :)

Jo said...

Aawwww he is so cute! Thank you for joining in with the challenge this weekj :o)

Becky said...

What a cute ATC! Really made me go Awwwww! Thanks for joining in!
Becky xx

Lesley said...

Aww how cute! Thank you for joining in with the challenge xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow cute ATC ,love it,Dawnx

Beth said...

He's so cute! Gorgeous card!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, what a cute image

Kate T said...

Great design, thanks for taking part!