Saturday 26 April 2008

New Nellie's have arrived!!

Yes my new Sugar Nellie stamps were sitting on the mat when I got up this morning, and how excited was I? Answer : very!! They are fab, as always.
Although I should have been making cakes I had to try out at least a couple of my stamps didn't I!?!
First up is cute little Chef Hamish and a right little cutie he is to!

and here is Ballet Maggie, I have coloured her outfit in plum as this is the colour Lillie and her friends have to wear when they go to ballet! I have noticed that her shoes aren't actually ballet shoes, but they look close I guess and who am I to complain, she still looks cute. Although I must admit to liking Nellie more than Maggie, I just think she is cuter!I have now stamped images of the other 4 stamps that I got, and have watercoloured the Christmas Fairy, but I'm not saving her for christmas as I think she can be used any time!

The weather has been lovely today, so the girls have been having fun outside, and even made a slide out of the heap of sand that is covered in a tarpaulin! Matthew has been putting new faschias and guttering on the front of the house, all part of the house makeover! Tomorrow we are off to look at carpet and lino for the new bit, then home to crack on plaster boarding the room, it's starting to take shape nicely!

4 comments:

Deb said...

love your cards, fab stamps, mine haven't arrived yet boohoo!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oh my goodness the cook is soooo cute...lovely cards

when do you find time to do all these fab cards ???

My Paper World said...

Awwww! They are both adorable Joanne! xx