Friday 17 October 2008

No colouring required!

Today I have lacked the enthusiasm needed to make any cards, could it be something to do with a stressful morning with Lillie I wonder? She was awake at 3.45 this morning shouting that she wanted her drink bottle filled up, which woke Hollie who got up and went to the loo but went straight back to sleep afterwards, but Lillie no she has to be a pest calling out for the next hour! Then when it was time to get ready for school she couldn't find both shoes (as she never puts things away) so I made her wear her old ones so she made a fuss all the way to school and went in crying, me horrible mum just waved her off! Told her she would have to put her plimsoles on that were in her p.e. bag, but noticed she came home in the shoes!!!

Anyhow here are a couple of simple cards I made a while ago for forum friends, using the ready coloured images downloadable from SallyAnn . I just matched up the colours of the girls with papers that I had and added a bit of sticky ribbon and a bubble sticker heh presto! Can you believe this? You may remember the 'baby's first christmas' card I made for a challenge a few posts back, I mentioned my cousin was due to have her baby any day, hopefully it would be a boy!!! Well she only went and had a GIRL this morning at 6am how unthoughtful Lol.!! Nah I am so pleased for them that's one of each now and in the order I would've loved to have had my children (had I have been so lucky to have 1 of each!) mind you I think 2 the same sex is cheaper, as they can share so many things, clothes being one of them! Can't wait to see the photo's when my auntie who has been staying with them whilst her mum and dad have been in Australia, gets home at the weekend.


Found some more BLOG CANDY's

Paul is celebrating 15,000 hits to his blog with a fab candy for one lucky person, Paul's cards etc are fab, it's nice to see a man amongst so many of us females! Take a look here

Tracey is celebrating reaches and rapidly sailing past 100 hits to her blog, was 188 when I looked a minute ago! The candy is a surprise as she is not sure what it will be at the minute which I think makes it all the more exciting! See here

Mindy is having her first blog candy and the goodies are scrummy, you can see them here

Don't forget mine to which you can see below

10 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

these are beautiful Joanne!! have a fab weekend :) x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Joanne, these cards are beautiful, Sally-Anns downloads are just the best! I love her images. You have turned them into fantastic cards! Hugs Linda x

Sally said...

Great cards Joanne. Great colours. Love the second one.

Sallyxx

Donna said...

Lovely cards Joanne, hope you get your cardmaking enthusiasm back soon :) Donna x

Angelswings_2 said...

wonderful cards Joanne, i am surprised you managed to make nay cards after the morning you have had!

Stitchinwitch said...

Thanks for the link :) I love your cards though how you managed to be creative after the early morning I'll never know. One of the bonus points to home schooling is very few mad early morning dashes, that is counterbalanced by the fact that you can't escape your little madam when she is having one of 'those' days

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two great cards Joanne, Hope you have a great weekend hun, Hugs, Nikki x

mueppi said...

These cards are wonderful, Joanne!
Hugs Gisela

Lynsey said...

Hi Joanne
Your cards are lovely.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Karen said...

These are amazingly effective cards and such a quick option!