Tuesday 14 October 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 21

Challenge 21 is a lovely sketch designed by our team member Lim you can see it here. We have a new sponsor this week, Summer from Roses on paper and Magnolia's too has generously donated a fabulous prize which includes a magnolia stamp! Go take a look in the shop where you will also see the fabulous banner designed using a card that Lim sent them as a thank-you, it looks fab!
Here is the sketch we would like you to follow and my card using one of the disney princess images, put the 'sister' beside the image to fill the space, thinking one of my girls could give it to the other as their birthdays aren't so far away, then my mum tells me my cousins little girl loves disney princess's! Guess I'll be making another!!
Look forward to seeing some wonderful cards and will try to visit as many of you as I can. Please don't forget to check out the rest of the teams cards which are always gorgeous.

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Great little girl's card. Just right with the princess. Gorgeous.

Lynsey said...

Hi Joanne
I love your disney card! Perfect for a little girl. I love the great sketch too I think I will have to have a go at this one!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Debbie said...

Hi Joanne I love the princess card perfect for a little girl, Hugs Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

I love this card Joane what a great image and I love the colour combo
Hugs Jacqui x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Joanne and perfect for a little princess, Hugs, Nikki x

CraftyC said...

Its a lovely card Joanne, I like the colour combo!
Clairex

Sue said...

such a gorgeous card Joanne, pretty colours and perfect for a princess:-)

sue
xx

mueppi said...

Your card is wonderful!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Swaantje said...

Wonderful card - gorgeous image.
Hugs
Swaani

craft mad Jenny said...

cute card, love the flowers cut out around the circle - how did you do that??!!

Jill said...

aww such a beautiful card Joanne love the image and the gorgeous colours on this one Jill x