Thursday 5 March 2009

Charisma Cardz -challenge 9

This week at Charisma Cardz we would like you to make a 'Pretty card for Mum' or any other project, seeing as Mother's Day is not too far away, what better time to get started?
For my card I tried for the first time I hasten to add a diamond fold card, been wanting to try one for a long while, unfortunately whenever I seem to buy 12x12 card it's never actually that, always a few 'mm's' out, then my big paper cutter never seems to cut straight gggrrr......... Anyhow apart from a couple of little splits on the folds I think it looks ok, just wish it were bigger, but all the instructions I found were using a 4x12 strip of card. (can it be made bigger? please let me know).Our prize for the lucky winner this week is a download of your choice from Kaboodle Doodles.

6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Love the style of this card and what a great image hun, perfect card for Mum
Hugs jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card, haven't tried this shape yet.

Tara said...

Lovely card Joanne, fantastic shape! xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Just so cute Joanne and love the sweet image and design, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

this card is soooooooooo sweet

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Helen x