Thursday 19 March 2009

Charisma Cardz- challenge -My 1st sketch!

At Charisma Cardz this week's challenge was down to me, so for the first time ever I attempted a 'sketch'the sketch is so simple yet can you believe I really struggled to make my card!?! Mojo had taken a short time out and this was the best I could come up with at the time (sadly time ran out and I didn't get chance to make another, better card!).
The image is 3d'd and one I've had made up since way back, I think it's kind of funny, poor little fishy!Anyhow our prize this week is a $30 gift certificate to be spent at Jessica Lynn Original's (click name to be taken to website).
The girls have done a wonderful much better job than me with the sketch so pop over and take a look. I'm so looking forward to seeing my first sketch being used.

I'm also entering my card for the Cupcake Craft challenge which is to use brown and 1 other colour, I've gone for brown and blue.

No comments: