Wednesday 4 March 2009

A few cards for a few challenges!

First up is my card for the Sketch and Stash challenge using Becky's lovely sketch, although I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! I had made my dt card for A Spoon Full of Sugar the weekend before and apart from the sentiment and top corner embellies my card was identical!! Spooky!! Not sure I like the fibres I had to give it a bit of a trim as it was looking a bit wild, wish I'd used ribbon.This card is for 3 challenges. Secret Crafter want to see 'transport' therefore the skateboard! My Time to Craft want to see hats therefore the cap! and Colour Create are asking for a blue and brown card.
Last up for today is my card for the 'lilac and lace' challenge over at 'Whiff of Joy' I'm really not very happy with this card but thought I would enter it incase I didn't get chance to make another (I don't like the tuft of lace off the corner of the image, the dark lilac I coloured the dress and I sliced into the lace when cutting the stems off of the flowers, patched up with micro dots!!).Back tomorrow with my Charisma Cardz dt card, hope you will join us.

17 comments:

Sew This N That said...

Great cards Joanne :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Sue said...

aww great cards you have done there, beautiful work, sue.x

Lesley said...

Fab cards! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jo said...

Great selection of cards. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Sally said...

Great cards Joanne, please go take a look at my blog there's an award for you.

scrapdebo said...

tes cartes sont tres belles
bises

la bergere des fees said...

great cards .
bises

BojaMoja said...

Lovely cards :)

Jeanette said...

How beautiful cards! :) Really lovely!

Cathy said...

Such grogeous cards Joanne - love the papers and the layouts for them.
Thank you for joining in the sketch and stash.
Cathy xx

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful set of cards.
Well done on combining challenges too not always easy.

Glenda

Naoual said...

Your cards are very pretty Joanne!

xx Naoual

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab selection of cards Joanne. Each one is special in its own way. Love your use of colours. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Bev said...

Beautiful! Love the image and wonderful layout - thanks for joioning us this week

cats whiskers said...

Wow Hun you have been bust again.All of them are great cards but I love the WOJ one
Hugs Jacqui x

Becky said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne, yes it was spooky about the sketch wasn't it!! Ha Ha!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash and MTTC!!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

What a sweet card Joanne, fabby colour scheme.
Thanks for joining in with S&S.