Friday 9 July 2010

A bookmark and a card

Hello, this morning I have a bookmark to show you which I made a couple of days ago, this is for the Creative Cottage challenge which is 'no cards allowed'. I have used an image from Dulemba, she has some fabulous images and they are all free, the little mousey looks as if he is in a hurry to read his new books!!The following card I have made for the Pollycraft challenge using their sketch and last weeks super freebie image.
Well there will be no crafting for me this weekend as hubby and I are tiling mum and dad's bathroom, starting tonight with the floor!! After having a bath for as long as I can remember and many years before that they have had a bath, they now feel a shower is going to be easier for my dad to get in and out of and they still have a bath upstairs if they want a nice soak! I've told mum to get the fans out as I think we are going to need them, supposed to be 30degrees today and 29 tomorrow ugghh!!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! What brilliant creations Joanne!! I think I need to make Dylan one of these bookmarks as he's just started bringing home books bless him I'm so proud :0)
Gorgeous cuthbert card too, love the colours!!
Have a great time this weekend, do you want to come round mine to do my tiling too?? he he!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cotatge and Pollycraft!!
Love Becky xx

Tracy said...

these are brilliant Joanne, i love the card and the bookmark is so sweet. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, Tracy x

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Joanne - I love what you did with my library mouse! Will you share him on my Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/pages/ColoringPageTuesdays/131602883523029

Keep creating!
:)
e
Elizabeth O. Dulemba
http://dulemba.com

Vanja said...

These are beautiful! I love the image on the bookmark.
Hugs, Vanja

Stephanie said...

super duper bookmark & super cute card Joanne :) xxx

Berry said...

Love that fabby bookmark Joanne! Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge hugs Rebekah x

Vee said...

Hi Joanne, not sure if you saw my thank you on the DT blog in the chatbox so I thought I say thank you again for my gorgeous birthday card and lovely stash that you sent me.
I love your cards the images are fab.
HUGS
Vee xx