Thursday 15 July 2010

Pollycraft -Flash those freebies

Paula has a fab way of giving away a Pollycraft freebie, she wants us to 'flash our freebies' that we have downloaded from her blog, I just Love them all and have several sat in my file which I use regularly.
I thought I would try using several images, for my project I have made both of my girls a colouring book, which is solely Pollycraft images, 15 pages in total (I have several more images but will save them for the next book!!). I also left the image on the front uncoloured so this can be coloured in to!
This is the front of Hollie's bookand a couple of the image pages (the books are A5)
The girls had friends round to play yesterday after school, I printed them a picture off to colour, Hollie chose this one and when she had coloured it in asked if it could be put in her book bless her!
and here is the front of Lillie's book
That's it from me for a few days, enjoy your weekend, lets hope the sun decides to shine again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea and great images...unfortunately our printer is broke and I can never use those great freebies

Becky said...

Hi Joanne!! Love your colouring books, what a great idea!! Hollie's colouring is so good, I'm going to try to teach Dylan how to colour over the holidays, he was colouring Ben 10 yesterday and gave him purple eyes and a green face, and it was all out of the lines he he!!
Hope you've had a good week and weekend, that's awful news about your near break-in, I hope they haven't been back!!
xx