Sunday 24 October 2010

A birthday full of lovely treats

Today and for a little while longer it has been/is my 38th birthday, ooooo.... that sounds sooooo old!!!!
I've had a lovely day, been spoilt rotten, had my mum and dad round for lunch, had visitors drop by and all finished off by packing for a few days away, can't wait!
Just thought I would quickly share a few piccies of the packaging my girls made/decorated for my pressies.
First up Hollie decorated a gift box that I very quickly made using my crafters companion.  She used a Little Musings image that I had got already printed off and in my box of images!
 Then I made a couple of bag-a-lopes for Lillie to decorate, for this first one she has used an image from Simply Inger which was also in my box, coloured to match up with the paper she had chosen!
 and using the same paper but a recycled embellishment which I had taken off of a past birthday card!
 and what was inside these lovely packages??  This lovely selection of jewelery and corsage.  I am so happy with these (but I did choose them last week when we went shopping so I should be lol!).

1 comment:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Joanne, happy belated birthday! Hope you had a brilliant day. Hugs, Denise x