Tuesday 5 October 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 124

We are looking for lots of 'Sparkle and Shine' over at A Spoon Full of Sugar, so get your glitters, mirri board, sparkly papers etc out and get creating!
I have used a fab Bratz image which was a freebie from My Inky Fingers. For my sparkle I have used turquoise glitter glue on the skirt, and clear glitter glue spots on the image background and I edged the top and bottom of the card also, my paper is embossed and glittered to. My shine comes in the form of the 2 mirri stars which were stickers from a scrapbook pack I got from Poundland and I used a silver metalic pen for the belt and skates!






















Our sponsor this week is our very own Nikki aka Bunny Zoe Crafts and she has very generously donated a £15 gift voucher for one lucky winner to spend in her shop.

No comments: