Saturday 16 October 2010

Halloween is coming!

With halloween only 2 weeks away a lot of the challenges are 'halloween' which is a bonus for me as it means that I can enter today's card into 4 of them!
3) One Stop Craft
I would also like to enter my card into the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is 'what's buggin' you'!  There is a snail in the image, is it classed as a bug?

Well off into town in a while so hubby can let the girls can get me some birthday bits, only 8 days to go!!!!  I'm also hoping to find myself a new pair of boots to add to my collection lol! 
Tomorrow we have a very busy day, not looking forward to it really.  We have left it until now to decide to put our connservatory on, yep the middle of October!  We have started digging out the footings and have a big muddy patch for a back garden, tomorrow I've been told I'm manning the cement mixer, oh joy!!!  Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Denise Clark said...

You are a brave lady, Joanne! ...manning the cement mixer! I wouldn't know which end to stand at!

Terrific card! Love the "scary" on the pumpkins! Perfect!

lindyloo said...

What a super card hun love the pumpkins and super image thanks for joining us at the creative cottage lindyloo x

Chrissie said...

This little witch looks as though she would give you a treat not a trick!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Shelley said...

What a gorgeous Halloween card and a super cute image, thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Spooky Craft challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

PS this would also fit in this weeks Fairy Knoll Challenge ;-)

Julie said...

Very cute. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Claire said...

Beautiful card!! thanks for playing along at Fairy Knoll :-)
Claire xx

Shelley said...

Thanks for joining in this weeks Fun at Fairy Knoll Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx

Georgia said...

Love your image. It is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Fairy knolls this week