Monday 15 November 2010

A glittery christmas

Good morning, woke up to frost outside the girls thought it had been snowing lol!!
The challenge over at Pollycraft this week is 'a glittery christmas' and no sadly I'm not the Joanne that set it, oh how I would love to be on that DT though!!  Christmastime is perfect for lots of glitter, for my card I have used a Pollycraft freebie from a while back, papers and greeting from my Daisy & Dandelion 'a winters tale' pack, sparkly textured card from a Poundland scrapbook pack (excellent value!) and lots of glitter glue!!!!
I would like to enter this card into the Everybody Art challenge as I have used their fab sketch and also into the Secret Crafter challenge which is 'sparkle and shine'.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how cute are these penguins....love all the ice effect

Deirdre said...

Joanne, adore what you created. So fun, love it.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Joanne.
luv
Debby

helencreaty1 said...

beatiful card =)
hugsssssss
helen x

Marlou McAlees said...

very very cute Joanne!! love penguins xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Curly said...

Beautiful card, and those penguins are so sweet,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 109 Sparkle and shine,
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget ;) x.
SCSC DT