Tuesday 9 November 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 129

Good morning, time once more for a new challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar, our theme this week is snow/snowflakes.
I came accross this oh so sweet image of Mickey, Minnie and Donald ages ago and this was the perfect opportunity to use it.  The snowflakes background is part of the image!  They look so happy that it's snowing!!  A simple layout is all that was needed, a couple of gems and a die-cut snowflake and yippee another christmas card made!  Just LOADS more to do!!!
For all prize details and to see the rest of the DT snowflake creations why not nip on over to the blog.

3 comments:

Edith said...

Joanne, this is so sweet! Love your wonderful coloring!
Great card!
Hugs
Edith

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne hope your well thanks for stopping by my blog I had no idea about Docrafts until my magazine turned up yestoday what a shock!!! and I wasn't too sure if it was a bit too bright with all the yellow tones. thanks for the post. Have you enetered any comps?
hugs from Lisa

Whisper said...

What a fabby fun card - it made me smile as soon as i saw it, as my 3 year old son, would just love a card like this for Christmas.

I too was lucky enough to meet James Martin - this year on Ocean Village, he is so much better in real life, isn't he ???

Luv Sam x