Tuesday 23 November 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 131

Good morning, we have a new A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge starting today and it's an easy one this week because 'Anything Goes'!
I would've liked to have made anything other than a card but time seems to be getting away from me quite rapidly at the moment, so sadly a card it is!
I have used an old stamp for this card, it makes a change from digi images which I seem to use 95% of the time now!
I am pretty sure this is a Sugar Nellie image called 'hug a mug' but forgive me if I am wrong (as not 100% sure could be WOJ!).
This was an experimental colouring session for me using shades of grey, I was a bit unsure when I was colouring but think it looks ok.
We have a great prize donated by DRS Designs of a $10 gift voucher to be spent in their store. 

I would like to enter my card into the Sugar Bowl challenge, fingers crossed my image is a SN!  The challenge is to use black+white+1 other colour, and to use the sketch which I have turned on it's side!

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Joanne.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Footlocker Coupon for 10% Off everything, never ends.

[b]AFROTWFL[/b] for 10% off

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Joanne, love it :)
Thanks for playing with the Sugar Bowl,

Marlene x

Tracy said...

this is stunning, i love the colour combo and way you have coloured the image. hugs Tracy x

Kiki said...

That's really a fantastic card! Black and white in combo with red is simply gorgeous!

Thanks so much for playing in The Sugar Bowl.

Hugs, Kiki

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the helpful post! I would not have gotten this otherwise!.