Thursday 16 February 2012

Charisma Cardz - Happy Anniversary

Good morning, it's time for a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this week it's my turn to choose the theme.  So with my 10th wedding anniversary coming up on the 20th of this month I thought 'Happy Anniversary' was quite apt!!
My card is and 8x8 and very simple!  I've used a decoupage topper which came free with the current DoCrafts Creativity magazine, 1 sheet of dp from one of my pads (sorry not near my desk to find out which one), the heart in the top left was cut from another sheet, the bow I had got already tied and it just appeared on my desk!!!!  and although I don't really like peel-offs I added the greeting along the side of the card as it seemed a bit bare! 
We as always have fab sponsors who have donated great prizes for our winners, so please take part. 
Look forward to seeing your cards.

2 comments:

Vee said...

Lovey card Joanne, I have left an award for you on my blog. Happy Anniversary I hope you both had a lovely day.
xx Vee

Kissandra Pizza said...

This was grreat to read