Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!
I thought I would share a few of my makes for this special day!
Firstly here is one of my Picnik creations, oh how I love this website, I am utterly devestated that it is closing down soon  :0(
and a couple of quickie cards I made for my 2 girls, they literally took about 5 minutes to make!  Thanks to Lila for the idea, you can find Lila's blog here.
here are some of the yummies that I have made for hubby's lunch, vanilla cupcakes with a jam filling a choccie heart on top, with either glitter, white choc chips or sugar hearts to top or a mixture!  shortbread heart biscuits, the small ones are covered in white choccie (hubby's fave!) 
all packaged up!  they filled a lunch box and left no room for sandwiches, crisps, apple etc so he has got to take 2 lol!!! 
finally a super quick card using puffy stickers that I got from Poundland about a year ago!! 

My poor laptop is going in for a service and bit of a tune up, hopefully back in 24hours, what on earth am I going to do with myself???

No comments: