Monday 22 September 2008

Been given some awards!

I feel so lucky and honoured to have received some blog awards over the past few days.
I was given the following award from Nikki and Becky


isn't it sweet?!
The following award was given to me from Becky and also Debbie

Thank you so much ladies, I can't believe people take time out to look at my blog let alone leave comments and give me awards. I am truly honoured because each of you are so talented, I am honoured to call you my friends.

As for passing on the awards, again I am going to fail at picking out people individually, of course I would send it straight back to those who gave them to me and to any one who is reading this post and doesn't have either of these awards (not many I should think) consider it passed on.

I have managed after several failed attempts today to get onto the Sugar Nellie forum which is running for 1 weeks birthday celebrations. Word is that the new christmas stamps will be available tomorrow ;0)

No comments: