Friday 12 September 2008

On a roll!

I can't believe that I have made 7 cards today!! After having an 'off' couple of days, I just felt the urge!! I've yet to take pictures of most of them as the weather is so dull, it's been raining (not hard thankfully) all day.
The card I have pictured is my entry for todays Friday Sketchers challenge, it's a fab sketch and I really enjoyed making this card, I've also tried something new which I have seen on a few cards in the past and that is the ripped/curled edged circles underneath the buttons, I love this look and may very well be using it again and again!!!
My dear friend Lim sent me a fab package full of these adorable Hanglar & Stanglar images, I just love them they are so easy to colour and look so cute. I was a bit worried that I would mess it up and was reluctant to colour it, but think I did ok! I am one of these people who wants to hang on to things and if I've only got a couple I won't use them, so you can image I have quite a stash and it's not just craft things either!! I am desperately waiting for Sugar Nellies to have these, but as yet we still have no release date, boo..hoo....!!!

Lillie came home with her first lot of homework today, it's nice and easy though, all we have to do is find a picture of either themselves now or in the past or something they are interested in, to add to the time-line they have in class. So with all of the photo's I take the tough bit will be choosing which to use Lol.!


17 comments:

Rachel said...

this is adorable!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Joanne, love the cute Hanglar girl. Hugs Nikki x

Jill said...

Joanne this is gorgeous I love the DP and image, and I too can't wait to buy some hanglars Jill x

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Joanne :) have a great weekend :) x

Sue said...

Hi Joanne, such a lovely card ...very pretty and wow 7 cards in 1 day,thats brilliant:)

we have had rain most of the day too:(


sue
xx

Heidi said...

Your card is so beautiful
I really love it
Thank you for joining Friday Sketchers challenge

Hugs from
Heidi

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne thanks for the link to the cards shapes I ask about will have to give it a go thanks Love this card design you have made it's beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

wow your card is really pretty and so wonderful in colours. looks so brilliant and great.

darcy48 said...

She is so cute Joanne, stunning card x

debby4000 said...

Lovely adorable card, that image is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card, love the cute Hanglar girl and the curled paper under the buttons...stunning. Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole ;-)

Claire said...

Wow 7 cards in 1 day! I love the colours you have used for this card and the image is very sweet.

Claire

Anonymous said...

Well done this is beautiful.

xxxxxxx

cats whiskers said...

What a great card Joanne, love the colouring of that cute H&S image, must admit I am the same as you reluctant to use things
Hugs Jacqui x

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, fab papers and a such a cute image
lv Gill x

Kim Dellow said...

oh lovely work. You have been busy. Kimx

Kate T said...

gosh i love what you've done with the buttons thats a fab effect!