Thursday 18 September 2008

PIF time!

PIF = Play it forward or Pay it forward or Pass it forward etc
I was lucky enough to receive a PIF from Sam ( http://sambythesea.blogspot.com/ ) yesterday, just look at the fab image folder and all the lovely images that she sent me, wow! I will sure have fun with these!
So now it is my turn, the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a PIF from me. You have to have a blog to take part as when you receive my goodies (don't know what yet, it'll be a surprise!) you then have to offer PIF candy to the first 3 people to comment on your post (get it?).
All you need to do now is leave me a comment, and I'll get the goodies out to you asasp.

7 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne wow what lovely images how kind of sam I would love a PIF from you and for the chance to do the same on my blog would be great fun!!

Cathy said...

What fasb images!! I have never done a PIF but would love to,
hugs
Cathy xx

Els G. said...

Great images! Never had a PIF before, but it sounds great!
Els
x

Donna said...

That's quite a stash you have there Joanna, have fun playing :) Donna x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne thank so much for choosing me I have just e-mail you my details and look forward to joining in.

Cathy said...

Ohh thank you Joanne - I have just emailed you my details - can't wait for the postie!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Els G. said...

Hello Joanne,
thx for the great goodies. They arrived a couple of days ago, but I just found the time to post them on my blog (with a link to yours of course!).
Thx again!
Els
x