I had quite a productive day yesterday, the girls went to play round friends which gave me some 1 on 1 time with my desk/pc lol!!!
My first card is for the Friday Sketchers challenge, I just loved the simpleness of the sketch this week. I was sent this image from Karin along with my prize when I won a JC&B challenge months back and it just goes with the paper and embellie perfectly!
Then onto my 2nd card which covers not 1 but 5 challenges!
1) Daring Cardmakers = blue and green.
2) Secret Crafter = 3 ribbons.
3) Sketch Saturday = great sketch.
4) One Stop Craft = stars and stripes.
5) Papertake Weekly = my favourite things = image, ribbons & buttons.
Last up is my card for Sketch and Stash and I've gone for a christmas theme, I've used my neglected mini postcards and pointsettia embellie.