Tuesday 6 October 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 72

At A Spoon Full of Sugar we have the theme of 'Halloween' this week.
We don't send halloween cards but I made one anyway lol!!! I have used a 3d sticker that I've had in my stash since last year and have used scraps of paper from my file. For prize info and to see the DT examples please check out the blog.

Sorry for the short a blunt post today, I have tried since 9.30 to get onto my pc and only just got on, and have to go to work, right now aarrgghhhh......!!!!!
Got a funeral to go to after work, so back tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabbie card Joanne, love that sticker!

Hope today goes ok

Jan x

Caryn said...

Great card Joanne - that sticker is so cool.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, what a great image and such perfect backing papers, when you have finished with your fantasy husband can you send him along to me
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Joanne Love the halloween stickers,Hugs Debbie x

Sharon said...

Great card and a perfect sticker for the theme.x