Tuesday 15 July 2008

Baking Tilda

Here is the card I made this morning for the Friday Sketchers challenge, quite a simple sketch this week so didn't take too long. I meant to colour the sentiment before I stuck it down but forgot so used a gold edged button in the centre of one of the flowers to tie in the gold! I thought the edges of the scalloped cirlce were too bare so got my punch gadget out and punched small hearts all the way round, I think they match the cookies rather well.I have made another card which I'll show tomorrow, incase I get none made, also need to concentrate on my teachers cards etc or else I'll have run out of time!
We got the girls school reports today, they are ok, it's nice to know they are getting on ok, learning and taking part. Lillie's says she has now started taking a big interest in her learning, which is true she is always writing (not all that readable but she can tell you what it's supposed to be) and is always reading books, I say reading, trying hard, it's good to hear her sounding out words, and although they should be in their beds going to sleep, Hollie usually hops into Lillie's bed one of 'her' stories!!

I am sooo... excited, I received an email from Funky Kits http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php saying they had a load of new Sugar Nellie stamps in yesterday, I swiftly purchased 5!! 1 of which is a christmas one!!! I can't wait I love these stamps (well stamps full stop) amazing to think I only started stamping at the beginning of the year!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Another Fab card Joanne I love the baking tilda she is one of my fav Magnolias.

Kos med papir og saks said...

lovely card. love the scalloped circle, the colors and the image.

have a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely.

xxxxxxxxx