Friday 11 July 2008

Candy overload!

I am so glad that I made the decision not to go to the Mcfly concert at Thetford Forrest tonight. 50% of me desperately wanted to go as they were so close and it was my one possible chance to see them up close, the other 50% said no as I had seen them twice last year. Had the sun have been shining and it have been nice dry and warm I may have been kicking myself right now, so although I feel very sorry for those standing in the pouring rain I am glad to be home, nice and dry!
Yesterday I at last had a play around and did my best to design the voucher for Kay for her shop, it's very basic as I don't know how to add borders or anything fancy, Matthew says they are fine, so I will have to see what she says when I take them in. Today I made a gift card as an example to put the vouchers into. Obviously for a baby girl! Very simple but Kim prefers the more simplistic look so this may be too much for her. I hadn't planned to cover the whole front with the spotty paper but I didn't like the card I used at all, hence the inside flap being covered toI also added the ribbon to the flap it just kind of wanted it!!
and that was it, nearly got carried away again today and just got to the school in time to pick Hollie up today!! At least with the summer holidays coming up I won't have to worry about watching the clock!!

There is lots of blog candy up for grabs in the world of blogging, here are a few I have found:

Jill has 2 lots of yummy candy up for grabs as a thank you for reaching 2,000 hits on her blog http://jillscards.blogspot.com/ well done Jill, I'm like you, still can't believe people look at my creations and read my tales!!
Ying is also giving away some High Hopes stamps, just leave a comment and a link on your blog http://yingandrubberstamping.blogspot.com/2008/07/high-hopes-new-release-blog-candy.html
Over at the Spiral Whispers blog they are giving away some freebies to celebrate 10,000 hits http://spiralwhisper.blogspot.com/ There are also a couple of naming competitions if you look for the links on the right hand side of the blog!


4 comments:

Jill said...

Joanne your cards are gorgeous. I love the wallet you've made for the vouchers it's gorgeous. Jill x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

xxxxxx

My Paper World said...

Very cute Joanne! Love the sweet dotty paper! xx

nessy said...

fantastic gift folder! love the paper and that cute teddy!!~ideal!
vanessa xx