Tuesday 15 July 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 8

Can you believe we are on challenge 8 already at A Spoon Full of Sugar, doesn't seem possible. This weeks challenge is called 'One For The Girls' got to be the easiest of challenges, I know that I make more girly cards than anything, I should imagine it's the same for most of us! Silly Monkeys have kindly donated this weeks prize of 2 sheets of Karen Foster 'bubbles' paper and a fab High Hopes stamp called 'Good Clean Fun' oooo.... I want it!!!! As from this week you can now start using Sarah Kay images so no excuses not to take part!
Here is my design team card, I did a 'z' fold this week I should have photographed it on a different background colour as it tends to blend in a bit, but I feld the right hand corner of the paper over and attach a button, think it looks ok!?! The flower looks so pretty in the corner and I used a gem to match the 2 on the left hand side. We all very much enjoy visiting everyones blogs and seeing your creations, and I apologize if I don't always leave a comment I try to leave as many as possible, but sometimes I just run out of time and the next challenge starts.

I would also like to enter this card for Tink's blog candy challenge, she is celebrating her blog anniversary with some fab candy, go take a look (link on the right)

15 comments:

Deb said...

It is just beautiful Joanne, love the backing paper and the pretty colours you coloured her in with. I always find z fold cards tricky to photograph!

Camilla said...

Hi Joanne!! You made a gorgeous card this week!! Love the way it opens:) And the image is so pretty!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Camilla.

Nikki said...

Thanks for joining in Joanne, gorgeous card!

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki Fairbairn said...

Stunning card Joanne, Fabulous design and just so pretty, Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne Love the papers and the cute image.

Nixe-Moni said...

This is just so gorgeous. Great colours and that image looks so cute.
Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous, love it :)
Great shape too!

Marlene x

Trina said...

So cute!! I love the way you colored this adorable image!! Love the designer paper and the love the gems!!

Gill said...

lovely card, your colouring looks amazing
lv gill x

Alison said...

Great card love the colours.

cats whiskers said...

I LOve the colours on this one Joanne, and the layout is perfect
Hugs \jacqui xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Dawny P said...

This is just soooo pretty - I love it. The LO and colours are fabulous xxx

Brocéliane said...

very very beautiful card :)