Saturday 19 July 2008

Thank you's

As promised here are the picture's of the teaching assistants pressies, these bags started out as plain A4 envelopes which I turned into bags and decorated them up with patterned papers, images from Pink Petticoat (she ewe's woolly coats are glittered!) and ribbons.

and here is the third bag and the contents, along with the thank 'ewe' cards I showed yesterday!
The Penny Black challenge this week is 'snow much fun' to make a christmas card featuring snow in some way. I was lucky enough to receive a few christmassy image in a swap I did with Julie from the CM&PC forum, I have glittered the snow which doesn't really show up in this picture.I couldn't believe it when I read the most recent comments about my Sugar Nellie, Sweet Art Ebony, Post Box card and I had received a really lovely comment from Elisabeth Bell creator of these wonderful images, yes the lady herself! She has added my card to her gallery which I find a great honor, I am thrilled. Elisabeth's blog is here http://clintlisbell.blogspot.com/ take a look it's fab.

17 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow Joanne this is gorgeous - love the red paper and your flower and great colour work on your image - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC again this week
Kath
xxxxx

Deb said...

fantastic gift bags, the teachers must have been thrilled to receive these!

Dawn said...

Wow love the gift tags and your card has such great colours.

ella bella said...

wow love the colours and the papers such a cute image
thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Tracy x

cats whiskers said...

What great colouring you have used Joanne, I love this card, an congrats you must feel very proud
Thanks for joining us this week
Hugs
Jacqui x

Sue said...

great card joanne so cute:)

sue
xx

Unknown said...

so nice

gailscraftyplace said...

Great thank you cards, bags and pb card, Gail xx

Andrea said...

Fantastic gift-bags..

And your PB-card is so cute

Han said...

Lucky teachers these bags are fab xx

tracie said...

gorgeous card Joanne, love the deep reds and sweet image. Love your gift bag too - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne. Love the cute image and beautiful colouring.

Debbie x

Bev said...

This is gorgeous Joanne, the colours are fab

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards AND what greater compliment than the stamp's creator's could you wish for?

xxxxxxx

Cathy said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card. Love your colouring and the papers.

Lim said...

STUNNING!
Hugs,
Lim

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

gosh, all the teachers will be so pleased with all these fab things you've made! Love Kate xxxx