Wednesday 30 July 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 10

This weeks A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge this week is 'animal magic' yes you have to make a card with an animal on it! Bryony from Silly Monkey Crafts has kindly supplied the prize for this week of a new High Hopes stamp 'Henry the Great' it's so cute!!
I've not had much time to be creative this past week so my cards was a bit rushed, and it's also a duplicate of a card I've made in the past.
It's a pleasure visiting everyone's blogs and seeing the fantastic cards that are being created, I apologize again if I didn't get around to leaving a comment, I do try my best! If you need any more inspiration for the challenge nip over (link on the right) and look at the other girls cards they are just gorgeous.

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Pretty soft card. Looks really good.

Camilla said...

Hi! A really cute card!! Nice colours, and love the dottie paper:) Hugs, Camilla.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne I love the DP and the soft colours you have used.Hugs Debbie x

mueppi said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Cute card Joanne. I love the layout and lovely papers.

Debbie x

Kate T said...

really nice card Joanne!
Kate x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Joanne, love the cute image you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Becky said...

What a super cute card Joanne! I love the layout and of course the stamp!
Love Becky xx

Deb said...

lovely card Joanne, the image is so sweet. Love the photo of your girls above, so adorable!

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow Joanne this is just the cutest, I love your beautiful soft colours. Brilliant
Hugs jacqui x

Arline said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute image!xx

Trina said...

Cute card! Adorable image and coloring, and I like your dp!