Friday 4 July 2008

How lucky do I feel?

The answer = very!! The very lovely and kind Lim gave this award a few days ago, only just gotten around to adding it to my blog The award is given to blogs that 'catch your eye' I am thrilled to receive this from Lim who makes the most wonderful cards, the link to her blog is on the right, please go take a look for yourself! Of course I would send it straight to Lim again but I guess that's not the idea!


I would like to pass this award on to the following ladies whose blogs certainly catch my eye! As I haven't yet worked out how to add the links without the whole address I will put the names here, links you can find on the right >


Curly Kerry / Camilla / Kim / Mandy (A little place of my own) / Deb / Claudia (Pretty Pressings) / Andrea


The rules for this award are :

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.



3 comments:

Camilla said...

Oh Joanne, YOU are too kind!! Thank you so much!!! I am so happy:D It is an honour to get this prize from you, so thank you again!! I will hold everything crossed for you tomorrow too;)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Camilla.

Mandy said...

Thank you for the award Joanne, the Just for Ewe images are great, I love using them!

Mandy

Deb said...

Thanks so much Joanne, I am honoured to receive this fab award from you! Thanks also for the gorgeous birthday card, it was waiting for me when we got back from holiday last night, it has been so special receiving so many fabulous handmade cards!