Tuesday 22 July 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 9 sketch

We are on challenge 9 over at A Spoon Full of Sugar (link on the right) this week Katharina has very kindly done a sketch for us. The lovely Lim has kindly donated a very cute Rachelle Ann Miller stamp for one lucky winner who will be selected at random next week.
Here is the sketch and here is my card, I am really pleased with this although I liked the card without the stamping but thought I would risk it and ended up actually penning over the swirl at the top as it didn't fully stamp properly, I think I got away with it!! This is the second of my new batch of Sugar Nellie stamps, designed by the wonderful Elisabeth Bell (I haven't had time to play with the rest yet boo..hoo..!). I had to use my compass cutter to cut the blue circle and cut it a bit big so took 1/2 a cm off and think it looks quite effective how I've still used it on the card.
Please pop over and take a look at the rest of the girls cards they are fab as always. Look forward to visiting your blogs to see how you use the sketch.

19 comments:

Sharon said...

Gorgeous your circle turned out really well. Love the new images.

Camilla said...

Lovely card Joanne! Such a cute image, and love the way you did the sketch:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Arline said...

Hi Joanne
Thanks for your comments! Love your card. Love how you've used the ribbon in the background and your circle looks great!
xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a pretty card Joanne and love the pink and blue colour scheme, The image is so cute. Enjoy the summer holidays, Hugs, Nikki x

Lim said...

I love your card Joanne, It's beautiful as always. your coloring is fantastic. :)
Big Hugs,
Lim

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne I love the blue yellow combo and the new stamp looks fab. Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Joanne, love the originality of the circle shape and the colours are yum!

Marlene x

Deb said...

this is so sweet Joanne, just love the image, such gorgeous colours and fab double ribbon bow!

Alison said...

Fab card, so cute.

Katharina Frei said...

A wonderful card Joanne, I love the motive and how you combined all the different elements.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Joanne. I love your take on the sketch...very original. Lovely cheerful colours too.

Debbie x

lolo said...

Wonderful card!!

cats whiskers said...

Love this everything about it is so cute, and your circles worked out brilliantly
Hugs Jacqui x

Trina said...

Your image is sooo adorable! I sure can't wait to get mine in the mail, after seeing yours!
Love the colors and papers you used too!

Tina said...

What a gorgeous card, i love the colouring on your image and the colours are beautiful.. Crafty Hugs Tina x

Heide said...

I like you card very much. The image is sooo cute and the card ist just wonderful.

Hugs,

Heide

Brocéliane said...

very beautiful card, with lovely colors :)great details too .
Brocéliane

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

A lovely little card.
colours are stunning.
Hugs Kate xxxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card love your layout and image so perfectly colour is's beautiful Jill x