Tuesday 1 July 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar -Challenge 6

Yes it's that time again, this weeks A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge is to use 'circles' somewhere on your card, this could be one circle of lots it's up to you.
Here is my design team card for this week
There is a fabulous prize kindly donated by Bryony at 'Silly Monkey Crafts' ( http://www.sillymonkeycrafts.com/ ) for one lucky winner who will be picked at random (I would so love to win this myself!). So why not hop on over and make us a card, and while you are there take a look at the other wonderful cards my design team friends have created (I am so not in their league!).

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Joanne another gorgeous card I love the lilac theme and the fab stamp you have used.
xxx

Sharon said...

Lovely shades of purple. Pretty card.

mueppi said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir!!!!!

Camilla said...

Beautiful card! What a briljant idea, that she is holding the flower:) Love the purple.
Hugs, Camilla.

Trina said...

Beautiful card! I love all the purple on this card!! Great coloring and your layout is fab!

nessy said...

love the lilac colours ~ great card
vanessa xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, Love the pretty colours and beautifully coloured image. Love Nellie's little flower too, Hugs, Nikki x

Alison said...

Fab love the colours.

Becky said...

Hi Joanne! Love your card for this weeks challenge! It's so pretty!
Thanks so much for my beautiful card and stamp that I won in last weeks challenge, they really cheered me up!
Love Becky xx

Kim Dellow said...

Really pretty card Joanne. Love the colours

cats whiskers said...

Hi Joanne another great card I love the colours and the Dp is great
Hugs Jacqui x