Saturday 26 July 2008

Wedding card

Very quick post, thought I would show you the wedding card I made this afternoon for one of Matthew's friends who got married this afternoon, just dropped Matthew of at the reception, I didn't want to go, nothing to wear, too fat (the usual!!) plus we had mum and dad babysit the girls last night so we could go out for the annual dart & dommie team meal, so to ask again would be a bit much!

I used Katharina's sketch that she did for us for the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, and if you notice I used the same patterned papers to!! The only difference is the outline paper is a darker colour and I've used a bride & groom die cut, folded a flower in half and made the greeting on my pc which I cut out with my new punch. We have given them a gift card so inside the actual card I made a little pocket to put the gift card in, and thought it nice to print the verse onto one of the patterned papers to tie it all in. I know I would like it, I hope they do to.


Joanne x

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, I love the figures on the front.

xxxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card :)

Crafting Diva said...

Wow what a lovely classic card!!! Did you get your prize for beening in quick cards made easy what goodies did they send? Did you get two prizes you decied them your card looked great in magazine.

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

This is a beautiful card.
I'm sure the bride & groom will love it.
Hugs Kate xxxxx

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon you blog through"stampin when i can" I went through you complete blog and you do such beatiful cards, jewelery and love your watercoloring.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Jill said...

gorgeous card so romantic Jill x

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

congratulations you won a prize on my time to craft challenge!

Mandy said...

stunning card Joanne.

Mandy

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, elegant card, perfect for a wedding.

Arline said...

This is beautiful! I'm sure that they loved it!xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love you wedding card!!