Monday 10 November 2008

'Believe'

Here is my entry for this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge. The snowman and 'believe' sentiment are stickers that I got from Poundland yesterday, ooooo..... they are scrummy, they are chipboard, 3d and sparkle with the addition of gems! I wasn't in the mood for painting today so these were perfect and it doesn't say you have to use stamped images (I don't think).This is also my entry for Daring Cardmakers whose challenge is 'sparkle and bling'.

Back tomorrow with my A Spoon Full of Sugar card.

10 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Joanne I love the snowman and sentiment hugs Jill x

Chris said...

Great card Joanne, I love the stickers, well I love anything sparkly! Such pretty paper too. Chris x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What fab stickers Joanne and love the papers and design, Hugs, Nikki x

Donna said...

This is such a cute and sweet card Joanne :) Donna x

Becky said...

Love these stickers Joanne! I bought all 4 packs today lol! Great card!!
Love Becky xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Joanne another gorgeous christmas card, such a lovely snowman image! hugs Linda x

Stitchinwitch said...

Great card. After seeing this I'm sending hubby to go get some :)

Debbie said...

Great card Joanne, the snowman is fab & I love the papers and Button detail. Debbie x

Amy said...

Amazing card Joanne! WOW!

SueH said...

Think I feel a trip to Poundland coming on Joanne, what a bargain that sparkly chipboard was!

That little snowman is really cute and I love the backing paper you’ve chosen to go with him. The colour looks great.