Tuesday 11 November 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 25

Hello, can you believe we are on challenge 25 at A Spoon Full of Sugar? It doesn't seem possible that I have been part of this wonderful challenge blog and wonderful deisgn team for so long, and loving it!!
Our challenge this week is to make 'a childs card' not too difficult is it?!
I have made my card for my cousin's little girl (bet you can't guess how old she'll be or even her name can you?!), she like disney princess's so this image of snow white should be perfect, I hope. I enjoyed making the DL card last week using Trina's sketch, so went for the same size again, coloured the image with my watercolour pencils and added a few gems to take away the plain patches of white.

There is a scrummy prize on offer which includes a Magnolia stamp, which has been kindly donated by Summer from Roses on Paper. I am going to try to do better with my blog visits this week but I keep having pc problems and it's driving me nuts! Don't forget to pop over and take a look at the rest of the cards from my DT friends they are all truly beautiful.

This is also my entry for the Secret Crafter challenge which was to use this weeks sketch.

13 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joanne,I'm sure your cousins little girl will love it. Hugs Nikki x

Sharon said...

Ideal for a little girl , I know mine would love it!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne I'm sure your cousins little girl will be thrilled to receive it, Hugs Debbie x

Chris said...

Oh, I love Disney and your card is so pretty Joanne. Love the way you did the layout and the paper is gorgeous. Chris x

Cathy said...

Such a lovely card Joanne. Ideal for a little girls and fab tae on the sketch.

You are one of my PIF winners so can you email me your addy. Sorry it has taken so long, but we are having problems with our internet.
Cathy xx

Rach said...

awww joanne i am sure that your beautiful card is going to be loved. hugs rachxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabby card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Jill said...

aww such a cute card Joanne love the disney image and I'm sure you're cousin's daughter will love it thanks for joining us at SCSC hugs Jill x

CraftyC said...

Great kids card, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Donna said...

Brilliant card Joanne and so pretty and colourful, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Sue said...

Hi Joanne,this card is beautiful, i love the image...such pretty colours and i love the effects from the watercolours...i'm sure your cousins little girl will be delighted with it:)
thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable card so cute ,Dawnxxx

flatis stempelwelt said...

Wonderful card Joanne, the image is lovely, perfect for a little girl.
Hugs, Sonja xx