Friday 13 February 2009

Flashing my undies!!!

Not not the ones I wear before you start getting worried Lol!!!
Carly the 'boss' at Charisma Cardz has set the DT our 2nd challenge, crumbs what a toughy, we're not allowed to make anything that's a circle, square, triangle or rectangle!
So here is what I came up with, I made some of these ages ago and when I did a demo for the 'WI' they found them very amuzing!
I've made hubby a pair of pants and there's also a pair of saucy little black and red panties!Something a bit fun!!

6 comments:

Sally said...

Those undies are great Joanne, did you design them yourself or are they a template? I recieved my PIF in the post today. Thank you so much the images are great.

Sue said...

Oh Joanne
them undies are brill, i luv them,don't think they will fit me!!!lol.sue.x

Debsydoo said...

Fab panties Joanne, I made some of these a while back with the bra and they're great fun.

Received my PIF today great thanks so much, will have to have a go at the holder too! Better get my PIF going.

hugs Debs x

Jill said...

Joanne I love your undies, lol. Very creative love it hugs Jill x

debby4000 said...

I love these, they're so fun and absolutely perfect.

cats whiskers said...

Oh Joanne this are fabulous what a great idea love them both. And congrats on your win what a fabulous surprise
Hugs Jacqui x