Friday 13 February 2009

A wonderful surprise parcel!

I missed a delivery from 'City Link' yesterday as I went straight into town after dropping the girls at school. I couldn't believe it of all the days to deliver me something it was when I was out! I was convinced it was my spring kit from WOJ and kept kicking myself thinking that I could've been stamping up some lovely new images. But the card said they would try again tomorrow (being today) yipee!
So with the girls ready for school this morning, I wrote a note to stick to the front and back door explaining I would only be a couple of minutes, to please wait as I didn't want to miss them again. I'd no sooner put my pen down and there was knocking at the front door! We use the back door, so I was dashing about getting the door open whilst shoving my feet in whatever shoes came first, and dashed round to meet a big strapping delivery man who was holding a 'huge' box? mmmmm.......that can't be 10 rubber stamps? what on earth could it be?
So I put in on the kitchen floor ready to open when I got back from dropping the girls at school, but temptation got the better of me, so I opened it, and to my surprise and whoops, and giggles and jiggles, this is what was inside >
A Xyron Creative Station with 6 cartridges (1 laminate/adhesive permenant, 1 laminate/magnet, 1 two sided laminate, 1 adhesive permenant, 1 adhesive repositionable and 1 laminate/adhesive repositionable)
Wowzers......!!!!
I have no idea how it works but am looking forward to playing with it when I get the time! There is no note with it, but I do remember entering a competition through my craft magazine! I'm still in shock, it's the biggest thing I've won since my donkey last year!!! Oh that and hubby's heart over 8 years ago!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

OMG what a fantastic thing to win!!! Woo hoo hooooo!!!

Sally said...

Well done on winning that Joanne, I have one it is really good. easy to use you just wind the handle. and it takes it through for you so you get the size you want and not waste laminating paper.

Debsydoo said...

FABULOUS well done have loadsa fun

hugs Debs x

Vee said...

Great prize Joanne I got mine t do Bookmarks with.It's great fun. You'll be a Pro in no time at all.

xx Vee

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne wow well done I got the same parcel the other day mines is for winning the news years comp from Quick cards maybe you won that comp too wasn't there a note or anything with the parcel? I have had a little play with mine and it brilliant!!! Have fun!!!